Delve beneath the surface of Argentina’s most fascinating city while seeing the major attractions, and getting a good idea as to where everything is in the city in a thorough tour with convenient…
Walking Tour of the Recoleta Neighborhood in Buenos Aires
Recoleta Walking Tour
Experience this walking tour of the Recoleta, Buenos Aires’ most aristocratic neighborhood. With French-style buildings and sumptuous facades, it will remind you at every corner that you are in the “Paris of South America.”
This walking tour begins at 10:00 am outside the Etoile Hotel where you will meet your guide, on Roberto M. Ortiz street. On this two-hour tour, you will visit Recoleta Cemetery, the tomb of Eva Perón, the Belle Epoque building and more.
Languages offered: Spanish & English
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.