The best tango show in Buenos Aires is made even better by starting it the right way with your own private transfer! Enjoy Argentinian food and wine while you watch the show.
One-of-a-kind Tango Show at the Astor Piazzolla Theater
Witness a one-of-a-kind tango show at the Astor Piazzolla Theater while tasting some premium Argentine wine. Be part of this memorable experience at Piazzolla Tango in the historic and magnificent Guemes Gallery building, and learn all about the roots and history behind the tango in Buenos Aires.
°Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Florida 165 Galeria Guemes, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina).
For the Dinner and Show:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 7:45 pm.
For the Show Only:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 9:45 pm.
Stop at: Teatro Astor Piazzolla, Calle Florida 165 Galeria Guemes, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina
- Have an unforgettable evening visiting a carefully restored Belle Epoque theater with a luxurious lounge and perfect acoustics.
- Enjoy a majestic display with live musicians, the excellence of the singers and the most exquisite dishes, accompanied by an evening with all the magic, spirit and memory of Buenos Aires tango, all while enjoying a delicious three-course meal.
- Tango show
- Admission to Piazzolla Tango
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Hotel pickup/drop off (meeting point is Calle Florida 165 Galeria Guemes, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina)
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.