Skip the stress of a taxi or public bus when traveling from or to Buenos Aires’ Airport. Book your private transfer with an English speaking driver and have a safe and relaxed arrival/departure.
Private Wheelchair Accessible Tour of Buenos Aires Highlights
Delve beneath the surface of Argentina’s most fascinating city in a private tour featuring a comfortable vehicle spacious enough to safely carry and store wheelchairs with convenient pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Passenger 1-1 Price per person
- Passenger 2-3 Price per person
- Passenger 4-10 Price per person
There is no reason for a wheelchair holiday to Buenos Aires to be different from any other visit.
In three fun-filled and exciting hours (this duration can be extended according to your interests and needs for an extra charge) our team of reliable and professional drivers and very passionate, attentive, informative, knowledgeable, and helpful tour guides with outstanding English skills will tour you and your party around Buenos Aires city, bringing it to life with their live commentary full of background information, facts and insights that you will not be able to find in any book or travel guide.
In order to make this tour accessible to all people, regardless of their particular mobility needs, a vehicle with a ramp and spacious enough to transport and safely store wheelchairs and walkers will be provided.
If you value personalization, flexibility, and in-depth experiences, this private customizable tour is the best option to explore Argentina’s capital city. Your wish is our command!
- Personalized itinerary: You will get a flexible trip plan tailored to your interests and needs.
- Whenever you want: Set up this private Buenos Aires tour to start at the time YOU want, so that the tour fits your schedule instead of the other way around.
- Flexibility: Choose to stay at one spot longer, and one shorter. If you want to add in extra hours you can easily do it just by asking your guide for it on the go.
- Squeeze your tour guide: in this private customizable and accesible Buenos Aires tour the guide only gets your needs focused, and they will have enough time to answer all your questions.
Book your Private Wheelchair Accessible Tour of Buenos Aires Highlights online now and save your spot!
- Book securely with money-back guarantee.
- Travel stress-free with local assistance and 24/7 support.
- Trusted and awarded by Trip Advisor, Viator, and Airbnb.
*Note: Short walks/rolls are usually part of the tour. However, if requested, this tour can also be a driving-only tour, where getting out of the vehicle is not required.
- Pick-up and drop-off at locally centered hotels: Signature Tours is the only tour operator in Buenos Aires that currently offers drop-off at hotels for group tours. If we pick you up at your hotel, why would we drop you off at a random place in downtown?
- A comfortable ride in a fully wheelchair/walker accessible and air-conditioned van.
- Professional tour guide (English/Spanish/Portugueses/French/German/Italian speaking).
- Tickets to attractions, museums, and/or venues.
Pick-up: meet your tour guide at the Hotel Lobby at the designated time. Pick-up times slightly vary depending on your hotel’s location. More precise information about the exact pick-up time will be given after proceeding with the booking.
Drop-off: choose to stay somewhere along the way to keep exploring on your own or to be driven back to your hotel.
Can I cancel my tour/activity?
Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it.
How far in advance do I have to let you know in order to reschedule?
Rescheduling is possible as long as you let us know 12 hours before the starting time of your tour/activity (on-site tours).
What is your refund policy?
Tours/activities MUST be canceled 24 hours before the starting time in order to get a full refund.
Are tours/activities canceled in the event of rain?
Unless there is a natural disaster, tours/activities take place even if it rains.
Do you pick me up at my Hotel/Airbnb?
Yes! Pick up at Hotel/Airbnb is included for all guests staying in downtown. We also offer to pick guests up at further places for a small extra charge.
Do you drop me off at my Hotel/Airbnb?
That is correct!
What are the available means of payment?
We take credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
What is your cancelation policy regarding Covid-19?
We understand these are difficult times and in general terms, we do offer free-of-charge rescheduling. However, depending on which type of service was booked, some fees may apply.
What safety measures are you taking to prevent the spreading of Covid-19 during your tours/activities?
All vehicles are disinfected daily before and after services.
In addition, both guide and driver must have their temperature measured before service begins and must wear face masks during the whole tour.
Last but not least, a plastic curtain is placed between passengers and the driver’s seat.