Delve beneath the surface of Argentina’s most fascinating city while seeing the major attractions in a private City Tour with a professional tour guide. Book now!
Buenos Aires’ Airport Private Transfer
Book your private transfer with an English speaking driver and have a safe and relaxed arrival/departure.
- Car - Ezeiza Airport Up to 3 People
- Car + Guide - Ezeiza Airport Up to 2 People
- Van - Ezeiza Airport Up to 8 People
- Van + Guide Ezeiza Airport Up to 8 People
- Car - Aeroparque Airport Up to 3 People
- Car + Guide - Aeroparque Airport Up to 2 People
- Van - Aeroparque Airport Up to 8 People
- Van + Guide Aeroparque Airport Up to 8 People
Private transportation: convenient and safe.
When traveling to Buenos Aires City, organizing your ground transportation in advance is a must, including your transfer from and to the airport.
One of our reliable English-speaking drivers will pick you up right on time at the pre-arranged meeting point in a comfortable vehicle and will get you to your destination safely and in a hassle-free manner.
- No hidden fees: Your scheduled transfer service has a fixed price.
- Free waiting time (up to 60′) included (only included for arrivals).
- Available car seats: Our passengers’ safety is our top priority, so we can provide car seats for small children.
- Luggage storage: Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions. If you have any related questions please do not hessitate to contact us prior booking.
- Accessibility: due to the nature of the vehicles this service is unfortunately not wheel-chair accessible.
Book your Private Transfer to/from Buenos Aires’ Airport online now and save your spot.
Can I cancel my tour/activity?
Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it.
How far in advance do I have to let you know in order to reschedule?
Rescheduling is possible as long as you let us know 12 hours before the starting time of your tour/activity (on-site tours).
What is your refund policy?
Tours/activities MUST be canceled 24 hours before the starting time in order to get a full refund.
Are tours/activities canceled in the event of rain?
Unless there is a natural disaster, tours/activities take place even if it rains.
Do you pick me up at my Hotel/Airbnb?
Yes! Pick up at Hotel/Airbnb is included for all guests staying in downtown. We also offer to pick guests up at further places for a small extra charge.
Do you drop me off at my Hotel/Airbnb?
That is correct! Signature Tours is the only tour operator that offers shared services that include Hotel/Airbnb drop-off. You can also choose to stay somewhere else on the way, but you need to let us know in advance (by the time you book your tour/activity).
What are the available means of payment?
We take credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
Is this tour handicapped accessible?
It really depends on each person’s particular needs. We do our best to make our tours accessible and enjoyable for anyone.
If you have any further concerns on this topic, please get in touch with us and we will be able to give you a customized answer.
What is your cancelation policy regarding Covid-19?
We understand these are difficult times and in general terms, we do offer free-of-charge rescheduling. However, depending on which type of service was booked, some fees may apply.
What safety measures are you taking to prevent the spreading of Covid-19 during your tours/activities?
All vehicles are disinfected daily before and after services.
In addition, both guide and driver must have their temperature measured before service begins and must wear face masks during the whole tour.
Last but not least, a plastic curtain is placed between passengers and the driver’s seat.