In three hours, visit the most renowned palaces throughout Buenos Aires and hear their unique stories. Learn about this very unique architecture style.
Private Artisans and Makers Tour
- From Up to 15 People
Discover the Buenos Aires Art Scene
Buenos Aires is more than just tango and soccer, it’s home to a thriving art scene that goes back centuries. Visit the studios and galleries of contemporary artists practicing traditional methods while pushing new boundaries of expression. Stopping by the San Telmo Market offers the perfect chance to pick up a memento while finishing at a traditional cafe offers the perfect chance to reflect.
1) Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1 hour 15 minutes
2) Mafalda Statue, Corner Chile and Defensa Streets Barrio de San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 5 minutes
3) La Casa del Dulce de Leche, Calle Lavalle 747, Buenos Aires C1047AAO Argentina, 15 minutes
4) Casa Minima, Pasaje San Lorenzo, 380, Buenos Aires 1065 Argentina, 5 minutes — Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, pass by without stopping
5) Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15 minutes
6) Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 10 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/admission – Calle Defensa
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.