The best tango show in Buenos Aires is made even better by starting it the right way with your own private transfer! Enjoy Argentinian food and wine while you watch the show.
Experience the true Argentine flavor
Watch the perfect union of the best and virtuous tango dancers and an exceptional orchestra composed of eight musicians and the power of the singer’s voice and fusion with folklore. This gives, as a result, a show with the true Argentine flavor, created with the unique style of the multi-award-winning dancer and choreographer Mora Godoy.
°Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Cerrito 570).
For the Dinner and Show:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 8:30 pm.
For the Show Only:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 10:00 pm.
Stop at: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
- Get the chance to visit an emblematic place that recreates the golden age of the ’40s, combined with an art deco style, completed with a great artistic cast, stunning productions, and a gastronomic display of excellent quality.
- Tango show
- Admission to Tango Porteño
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Hotel pickup/drop off (meeting point is Cerrito 570 CABA, Argentina).
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.