Visit San Antonio de Areco, one of the most traditional towns in the Argentine countryside and in the Pampas. Enjoy horseback riding, gaucho demonstrations, and more.
Visit the Village San Antonio de Areco and the Estancia
Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia
Enjoy a private tour from Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco and have a chance to see the Pampas as you drive there. You will tour the village, visit an estancia, get the chance to go horseback riding and see a folklore show.
- Visit a traditional Argentinian estancia, or cattle ranch.
- Learn about the history of cattle ranching in the Pampas.
- See a folkloric show and gaucho skills demonstration.
- Eat a traditional barbecue lunch.
- Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels.
- Private tour includes personal attention.
- Pickup at 9:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.