In three hours, visit the most renowned palaces throughout Buenos Aires and hear their unique stories. Learn about this very unique architecture style.
Private Historical Tour of Argentinian Writers in Buenos Aires
- From Up to 15 People
Learn about famous Argentine writers
Step into the worlds of Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar, and Ernesto Sábato and discover the creative heart of Buenos Aires on this three-hour private literary tour.
Learn about Buenos Aires’ unique literary heritage as you visit the writers’ former homes, the locations that inspired famous novels, and the cafés and bohemian hangouts where poets and writers would meet.
1) Avenida de Mayo, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15 minutes
2) Cafe Tortoni, Avenida de Mayo, 825, Buenos Aires 1084 Argentina, 15 minutes
3) Plaza San Martin, Av. Santa Fe, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 5 minutes
4) La Biela, Av. Pres. Manuel Quintana 596, C1129ABO CABA, Argentina, 15 minutes
5) Biblioteca Nacional, Aguero 2502, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15 minutes
6) Plazoleta Julio Cortazar, Calle Serrano Esquina Honduras, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.