Witness more than a hundred years of Argentine history at the Cafe Los Angelitos Tango show in Buenos Aires!
El Querandí Tango Show
This exquisite Tango Show takes place in a 1920s cafe and restaurant with an intimate atmosphere.
- El Querandi with Dinner Adult Ages 13+
- El Querandi Show Only Adult Ages 13+
- El Querandi with Dinner Child Ages 3-12
- El Querandi Show Only Child Ages 3-12
Dinner and Tango Show in Buenos Aires
Located in the historic neighbourhood of San Telmo, El Querandí has the proposal of dinner and tango show in Buenos Aires. This old house of 1920, carefully restored in 1992 after remaining closed for 12 years, is characterised by having respected with absolute devotion the atmosphere it had at the beginning of the last century; adding a service of excellence, an exquisite gastronomic menu with typical Argentine regional dishes and a tango show that shines for its quality and authenticity.
- El Querandí is one of the most traditional tango houses in Buenos Aires.
- It operates in a 1920 cafe and restaurant that has been declared a national historic monument.
- The show maintains an intimate atmosphere and proposes a journey through five historical moments of tango.
- The dancers, very well characterised, dance to the beat of an exceptional quartet and are moved by great voices of the genre.
Transportation and dinner are optional, but we highly suggest you to book them so the only thing you have to worry is to get ready! Please, check the options on the booking menu to find the one that best suits your needs.
Book your Dinner and Tango show online today and save your spot!
- Tango show
- Admission to El Querandí
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Pick up/Drop off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup/drop off (if option NOT selected)
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Can I cancel my tour/activity?
Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it.
How far in advance do I have to let you know in order to reschedule?
Rescheduling is possible as long as you let us know 12 hours before the starting time of your tour/activity (on-site tours).
What is your refund policy?
Tours/activities MUST be canceled 24 hours before the starting time in order to get a full refund.
Are tours/activities canceled in the event of rain?
Unless there is a natural disaster, tours/activities take place even if it rains.
Do you pick me up at my Hotel/Airbnb?
Yes! Pick up at Hotel/Airbnb is included for all guests staying in downtown. We also offer to pick guests up at further places for a small extra charge.
Do you drop me off at my Hotel/Airbnb?
That is correct! Signature Tours is the only tour operator that offers shared services that include Hotel/Airbnb drop-off. You can also choose to stay somewhere else on the way, but you need to let us know in advance (by the time you book your tour/activity).
What are the available means of payment?
We take credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
Is this tour handicapped accessible?
It really depends on each person’s particular needs. We do our best to make our tours accessible and enjoyable for anyone.
In case you are looking for a wheelchair/walker accessible tour, we suggest you take a look at our private accessible Buenos Aires tour, which provides transportation in an accessible vehicle specifically designed to comfortably carry and store wheelchairs and walkers.
If you have any further concerns on this topic, please get in touch with us and we will be able to give you a customized answer.
What is your cancelation policy regarding Covid-19?
We understand these are difficult times and in general terms, we do offer free-of-charge rescheduling. However, depending on which type of service was booked, some fees may apply.
What safety measures are you taking to prevent the spreading of Covid-19 during your tours/activities?
All vehicles are disinfected daily before and after services.
In addition, both guide and driver must have their temperature measured before service begins and must wear face masks during the whole tour.
Last but not least, a plastic curtain is placed between passengers and the driver’s seat.
- Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it.Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it.