Discover the best of Buenos Aires in a guided walking tour planned around your personal interests and needs.
Private Day Tour to an Argentinian Estancia
Visit an Argentinian estancia
Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia, a traditional cattle ranch, during a 9-hour private tour from Buenos Aires. Learn about the culture and history of the cattle ranching industry in Argentina and take in the landscape of the scenic Pampas.
Dig into a traditional barbecue lunch accompanied by a folklore show and a gaucho (Argentine cowboy) skills demonstration. Enjoy personal attention on this private tour. Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels is included.
- Visit a traditional Argentinian estancia, or cattle ranch.
- Learn about the history of cattle ranching in the Pampas.
- See a folkloric show and gaucho skills demonstration.
- Eat a traditional barbecue lunch.
- Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels.
- Private tour includes personal attention.
- Live entertainment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/admission – Estancia El Ombu de Areco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.