Visit San Antonio de Areco, one of the most traditional towns in the Argentine countryside and in the Pampas. Enjoy horseback riding, gaucho demonstrations, and more.
Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia
Enjoy a private tour from Buenos Aires to San Antonio de Areco and have a chance to see the Pampas as you drive there. You will tour the village, visit an estancia, get the chance to go horseback riding and see a folklore show.
- Visit a traditional Argentinian estancia, or cattle ranch.
- Learn about the history of cattle ranching in the Pampas.
- See a folkloric show and gaucho skills demonstration.
- Eat a traditional barbecue lunch.
- Round-trip transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels.
- Private tour includes personal attention.
- Pickup at 9:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.