The best tango show in Buenos Aires is made even better by starting it the right way with your own private transfer! Enjoy Argentinian food and wine while you watch the show.
Enjoy the Señor Tango show in Buenos Aires
Señor Tango is the most acclaimed tango show in Buenos Aires with 40 artists on stage, music, dance, and singing. Due to its production level, it has become one of the most popular destinations for tourists nowadays. Enjoy the show with Fernando Soler, director and producer of Señor Tango, and one of the most prestigious tango and country artists.
°Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Vieytes 1655).
For the Dinner and Show:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 8:00 pm.
For the Show Only:
Please arrive at the meeting point between 9:30 and 9:45 pm.
- Stop at: Señor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
- Señor Tango awaits you in the old neighborhood of Barracas and invites you to enjoy the best typical foods in the rhythm of two by four.
- Experience a monumental show that dazzles visitors since 1996, with tango shows to enjoy a classic Buenos Aires night.
- Enjoy with all of your five senses a display of light, color, and sound with more than 40 artists on stage, music, dance, and singing.
- Tango show
- Admission to Señor Tango
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Hotel pickup/drop off (meeting point is Avenida Rivadavia 2100)
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.