Explore the wonderful landscapes of Mendoza on a high-end wine tour to some of the most outstanding wineries in the region. Lunch is included!
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
Argentina boat and island tour
This is a unique experience in Tigre Delta, as it is a private island. You will be picked up from your hotel (only driver) and taken to the port where you will take a boat to get to the island. Navigation time is around 30 minutes and it’s not guided.
On arrival to the island, you will be welcomed with a snack of assorted meat and cheese. You will have a guided tour of the island where you will be able to appreciate the diversity of flora and fauna unique in this micro-climate!
You will then have lunch which consists of a three-course meal and includes half a bottle of red wine per person.
After that, you will have time to explore the island on your own. In the afternoon you will have a tea service with cookies and at around 5:30 pm, you will take the boat back from the island to the Port of Tigre where your driver will be waiting for you and will take you back to your hotel in Buenos Aires.
1) Take a quick break from the hustle and bustle of Buenos Aires city and explore a unique island in Tigre Delta, only 40 kilometers away from the city!
2) The Delta of the Paraná River, especially in Tigre, Buenos Aires, has a microclimate that is unique in the world and has helped to create a botanical collection without equal in the gardens of Isla El Descanso, located on the Sarmiento River at only 30 minutes from Puerto de Tigre.
Total Duration: 10 hours
Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina, 30 minutes
Isla El Descanso, Rio Sarmiento, Buenos Aires Argentina, 6 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Exact time of pick-up will be informed via message to participant.
- NOTE: We need a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour.