Discover how Buenos Aires gained its nickname, the ‘Paris of the South’ on this three-hour tour that takes you to visit museums and galleries around the city.
- Private Tour | 1-2 People
- Private Tour | 3-7 People
- Private Tour | 8-12 People
- Private Tour | 13-16 People
Visit the Argentina of Pope Francis
Get a glimpse of Pope Francis’ Argentina on this three-hour private tour. Learn about the Pope’s humble beginnings as you visit significant places like his former school, neighborhood, and the Basilica of San Jose de Flores.
As your guide shares information on the Pope’s early life and family history, you’ll better understand his values and dedication to social justice.
A) Basilica de San Jose de Flores, Avenida Rivadavia 6950, Buenos Aires C1406GLZ Argentina, 20 minutes
B) Flores Buenos Aires, C1406FZD, Av. Avellaneda 3145, C1406FZD CABA, Argentina, 10 minutes
C) Herminia C. Brumana, Av. Francisco Bilbao 2301-2319, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 10 minutes
D) School Our Lady of Mercy, Av. Directorio 2138, C1406GZX CABA, Argentina, 10 minutes
E) Basilica Maria Auxiliadora y San Carlos, Hipolito Irigoyen 3999 Quintino Bocayuva, Buenos Aires 1181 Argentina, 15 minutes
- See another side of Buenos Aires with this Pope Francis tour.
- Private tour ensures an intimate experience and chance to ask questions
- Perfect family activity
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/admission – Basilica de San Jose de Flores
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- NOTE: A donation is suggested at the public school where the Pope started his primary studies.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.