Discover the end of the world or the beginning of everything! Come and visit Ushuaia, the most southern province in Argentina. Have spectacular views of the Ushuaia National Park.
Discover the Perito Moreno Glacier & other sites
Discover one of the most fascinating natural beauties in Argentina, The Perito Moreno Glacier.
This city of ice is as big as Buenos Aires and its columns can reach up to 75 meters high.
We will take you upon arrival in a private car with a guide to the national park. Once there, you will have time to walk the trails and watch this ancient glacier from many different angles, so you make sure you will never forget this postcard view!
Later on, we will get on board and will start the navigation to the front of the glacier, so we can watch really close the grandness of Perito Moreno and Lago Argentino.
After one hour of sailing, we will say goodbye to this amazing place and head back to the airport to take our flight back to Buenos Aires. We do need a minimum of two people to be able to run the tour.
1) El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia, pass by without stopping: El Calafate lovely town, you will be picked up at airport and will pass by this beautiful town. If time allows on the way back you will be able to stop to do some shopping.
2) Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina, 3 hours: The Perito Moreno Glacier is one of the most important tourist attractions in the Argentinian Patagonia. The 250 km2 ice formation, 30 km in length, is one of 48 glaciers fed by the Southern Patagonian Ice Field located in the Andes system shared with Chile. This ice field is the world’s third-largest reserve of fresh water!
3) Pasarelas Perito Moreno, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate 9405 Argentina, 2 hours: enjoy your time walking this amazing place and taking the best pictures!
- Pickup starts 2 hours before departure.
- We pick up all travelers where they are staying and take them to airport to take flight to El Calafate.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant seats available.