Explore the wonderful landscapes of Mendoza on a high-end wine tour to some of the most outstanding wineries in the region. Lunch is included!
- One Passenger
- Two Passengers
- Three Passangers
- Five - Six Passengers
- Seven Passengers
Tour Santiago and sample wine
Squeeze all of Santiago’s most visited sites into one tour. This tour shows the history, geography, traditions, modernity, and luxury of the city of Santiago catalogued by the New York Times as one of the best cities to visit!
After departure from your hotel, head to Santiago’s historical downtown, heading afterward to Santiago’s main square called Plaza de Armas in Spanish. Enjoy a walk in Plaza Constitucion and Government Palace. Have the opportunity to take marvelous pics from Cerro Santa Lucia.
This tour gives you a unique combination of the city and wine. After visiting the city, we will head to the best winery outside Santiago where you will have the chance to do a wine tasting and tour of the winery.
1) Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile, 10 minutes
2) Plaza de La Constitucion, Moneda and Morande, Santiago 8340503 Chile, 10 minutes
3) La Moneda Palace, Moneda S/N, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile, 10 minutes
4) Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile, 30 minutes
5) Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile, 2 hours