Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia, a traditional cattle ranch, during a full-day tour that includes a delicious barbecue lunch and gaucho skills demonstration.
Private Day Trip to Tigre Delta from Buenos Aires
Tigre Delta boat tour
Discover the natural splendor and abundant beauty of Tigre Delta on a private full-day trip from Buenos Aires. Alongside your guide, board a boat and cruise past the stunning scenery of Tigre Delta.
Learn about the history of the fascinating area, disembark for a snack and then venture to Paseo Victoria—a charming historical neighborhood. See, too, a vibrant riverside fruit market, and the impressive cathedral and historic center of San Isidro.
- 1) Catedral de San Isidro
Stop: 15 minutes
- 2) Tigre
Stop: 40 minutes – Admission included
- 3) Puerto de Frutos
Stop: 30 minutes
- 4)Delta El Tigre
Stop: 60 minutes – Admission included
- Private full-day trip to Tigre Delta from Buenos Aires
- Cruise past the scenic flora and fauna of the region on a boat ride.
- Learn about the history and culture of prominent Tigre Delta neighborhood, Paseo Victoria.
- Admire the charming old town and cathedral of San Isidro.
- Receive undivided attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission – Vivanco
- Entry/Admission – Delta El Tigre
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.