Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia, a traditional cattle ranch, during a full-day tour that includes a delicious barbecue lunch and gaucho skills demonstration.
Tigre Delta boat tour
Discover the natural splendor and abundant beauty of Tigre Delta on a private full-day trip from Buenos Aires. Alongside your guide, board a boat and cruise past the stunning scenery of Tigre Delta.
Learn about the history of the fascinating area, disembark for a snack and then venture to Paseo Victoria—a charming historical neighborhood. See, too, a vibrant riverside fruit market, and the impressive cathedral and historic center of San Isidro.
- 1) Catedral de San Isidro
Stop: 15 minutes
- 2) Tigre
Stop: 40 minutes – Admission included
- 3) Puerto de Frutos
Stop: 30 minutes
- 4)Delta El Tigre
Stop: 60 minutes – Admission included
- Private full-day trip to Tigre Delta from Buenos Aires
- Cruise past the scenic flora and fauna of the region on a boat ride.
- Learn about the history and culture of prominent Tigre Delta neighborhood, Paseo Victoria.
- Admire the charming old town and cathedral of San Isidro.
- Receive undivided attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission – Vivanco
- Entry/Admission – Delta El Tigre
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a kid-friendly tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.