Get a taste of life on an Argentinian estancia, a traditional cattle ranch, during a full-day tour that includes a delicious barbecue lunch and gaucho skills demonstration.
Explore the wonderful landscapes of Mendoza
High-end wine tour designed to share and enjoy an excellent day visiting some of the most important and outstanding wineries in the northern oasis of Mendoza. Experience every detail of the visits, interact with the wine, and enjoy a full, gourmet lunch with unparalleled views of the Andes Mountains.
This is a unique experience for a day tour while you are in Buenos Aires — do not miss it!
For winery visit and wine tasting as follows:
• ALTA VISTA Winery = 3 classic wine tastings: Estate Premium Torrontés, Atemporal Blend, Terroir Selection Malbec.
• KAIKEN Winery = Experience one of each: Champagne, Línea Estate, 2 Terroir Series Blend, 1 Ultra.
Wineries where lunch will be served:
• KAIKEN Winery: 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and nonalcoholic drinks.
• MELIPAL-ACHÁVAL FERRER Winery: 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and nonalcoholic drinks.
• NORTON Winery: 3-course meal with 3 glasses of wine and nonalcoholic drinks.
1) You will be picked up at Mendoza Airport by your guide, who will accompany you the entire day!
2) Wine tasting: Estate Premium Torrontés, Atemporal Blend, Terroir Selection Malbec
3) Wine tasting and lunch at Bodega Achaval
4) Lunch and wine tasting at Bodega Norton
Total Duration: 10 – 12 hours
1) Mendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo, pass by without stopping
2) Bodega Alta Vista, Alzaga 3972, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza 5505 Argentina, 2 hours
3) Bodega Achaval Ferrer, Cobos 2601 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza 5509 Argentina, 2 hours
4) Bodega Norton, Ruta 15 – km 23,5, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza 5509 Argentina, 2 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant seats available.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Pick up starts 2 hours before departure.
- Pick up from your hotel in Buenos Aires is included with English-speaking driver; you will be taken to
the airport to take your flight to Mendoza.