Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore nature and history-rich parts of the greater Buenos Aires metropolitan area that you will likely miss otherwise in a half-day tour featuring an incredible and relaxing river cruise and a delicious authentic snack with convenient pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/Airbnb/cruise port.
Three-Day Iguazu Falls Tour of the Argentinian and Brazilian Side
This is the ultimate Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls tour package for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
- Person - Double Accommodation
- Person - Single Accommodation
Explore the waterfalls of Iguazú, one of the world natural wonders!
Visit the “Iguazu Falls”, one of the “World’s Natural Wonders” declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Iguazú Falls feature 270 waterfalls over 3 kilometers of tropical jungle that join the Argentinian and Brazilian borders derivates from the Amazon River and starting at a drop of water from the Andes Mountains this is a place to see.
Amongst its impressive views the jungle weather and ambient holds many natural beauties to be seen with at the Walking paths, with a chance to do Trekking and lots of walking.
Important Note: flights included in this package are in economy class, in case passenger would like to choose another category we can certainly quote and tell you how much the difference would be.
Flight Buenos Aires – Iguazu Transfer from the airport to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Brazilian National Park where multicoloured butterflies and amazing rainbows, created by the spray of the thundering water, fill the air. Reaching the hotel.
Iguazú Falls – Argentina Side. Walk the paths and bridges of the splendid Iguazú National Park, and be amazed with the surrounding virgin lush vegetation and its amazing flora and fauna. Take a bath at the falls while trekking the upper and lower walks.
Transfer out to Iguazú Airport.
Flight Iguazu – Buenos Aires
- Departure Point: Local AEP or International EZE Airport, Argentina
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Iguazu airport to hotel
- Accommodation at 4* Hotel included (YVY Hotel de la Selva or similar)
- Argentinean Side of the Falls Tour
- Entrance Fee to Both National parks (Argentina & Brasil)
- Brazilian Side of the Falls Tour
- Airfare to Iguazu from Buenos Aires and back (Economic Class)
- Entry/Admission – Iguazu Falls
- Transfers from Hotel/Airport in Buenos Aires
- Food and drinks
- Great Adventure Excursion (Available to buy on site)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suggested Service to add to this package: Transfers from/to Hotel – Airport in Buenos Aires and Iguazu
- Suggested Service to add to this package: Great Adventure Excursion (boat ride to navigate the rapids)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Consult with your nearest Brazilian Embassy to determine whether you require a visa to enter Brazil 🇧🇷.
Can I cancel my tour/activity?
Yes! In case you need, you can either cancel your tour/activity or reschedule it. Conditions apply.
How far in advance do I have to let you know in order to reschedule/cancel my tour?
Rescheduling is possible as long as you let us know at least 48 hours before the starting time of your tour/activity (on-site tours). As for the flights, airline conditions apply.
What is your refund policy?
On-site tours/activities MUST be canceled 48 hours before the starting time in order to get a full refund. As for the flights, airlines conditions apply.
What is your cancelation policy regarding Covid-19?
We understand these are difficult times and in general terms, we do offer free-of-charge rescheduling. However, depending on which type of service was booked, some fees may apply.