The best tango show in Buenos Aires is made even better by starting it the right way with your own private transfer! Enjoy Argentinian food and wine while you watch the show.
Visit this classical Tango venue located in San Telmo
Visit this classical tango venue located in the oldest neighborhood of Buenos Aires, San Telmo. From there, slip into a comfortable seat to watch dances accompanied by live entertainment. Have an unforgettable and unique night at Gala Tango, one of the most famous dance venues in Buenos Aires.
For the Dinner and Show:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 8:30 pm.
For the Show Only:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 9:45 pm.
Stop at: Gala Tango, 5 de Julio 434 CABA, Argentina
- A unique building for its architecture and decoration, the French style with exclusive details of refinement makes Gala Tango the most glamorous tango venue in Buenos Aires.
- An elegant, warm, and refined tango and folklore show defines it as a superior level in popular art. Sit down and enjoy an orchestra formed by a quintet with a piano, bandoneon, Creole guitar, violin, and double bass and accompanied by two tango singers, four dance couples, a Charanguista and a boleadora show.
- Tango show
- Admission to Gala Tango
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Hotel pickup/drop off (meeting point is 5 de Julio 434 CABA, Argentina).
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.