The best tango show in Buenos Aires is made even better by starting it the right way with your own private transfer! Enjoy Argentinian food and wine while you watch the show.
- Cafe de los Angelitos with Dinner Adult Ages 13+
- Cafe de los Angelitos Show Only Adult Ages 13+
- Cafe de los Angelitos with Dinner Child Ages 3-12
- Cafe de los Angelitos Show Only Child Ages 3-12
Enjoy an unforgettable night of Tango in Buenos Aires
Witness more than a hundred years of Buenos Aires history at the forefront of tango, Cafe Los Angelitos. The show goes through a whole era in a luxurious and distinguished way. Every night, 21 artists on stage invite you to share a unique and unforgettable experience.
Transfers are not offered. Travelers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (Avenida Rivadavia 2100).
For the Dinner and Show:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 8:30 pm.
For the Show Only:
Please arrive at the meeting point at 9:45 pm.
What to Expect
- Stop at: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina.
- This tango venue is located in the neighborhood of Balvanera.
- It was the place where Carlos Gardel established his bar in 1912 when he began his artistic career forming a duo with José Razzano.
- The latter, in 1944, composed a famous tango with lyrics by Cátulo Castillo, entitled precisely Café de los Angelitos.
- Tango show
- Admission to Cafe Los Angelitos
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks/wine
- Dinner (if option selected): 3-course meal
- Hotel pickup/drop off (meeting point is Avenida Rivadavia 2100)
- Dinner (if option NOT selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate.
- If you choose the “Dinner and Tango Show” option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.