This Super Saver package includes all the highlights of vibrant Buenos Aires in three distinct tours: A city tour, gaucho farm day, and tango dinner show.
Best Tango Show With Private Transfer
- La Ventana with Dinner Adult Ages 11+
- La Ventana with Dinner Child Ages 3-10
- La Ventana Show Only Adult Ages 11+
- La Ventana Show Only Child Ages 3-10
Enjoy the best Tango Show in Buenos Aires
Due to the traffic in our city, most of the show transfers get delayed, but with your own private transfer from your hotel or apartment to the show, you will arrive on time to enjoy a perfect evening by stepping in the right direction from the get-go!
The tango show is located in the heart of San Telmo and your private transfer can pick up you from Palermo, Recoleta, or Puerto Madero among other neighborhoods.
What to Expect
Upon arriving with your private transfer to the tango show located in the heart of San Telmo, you will be able to appreciate all of the talk around this restored tenement, a classic of Buenos Aires architectural culture.
The show is a visit to good old times when tango music was the calling from the artist’s soul. The building’s pure interior is the ideal ambiance for a traditional tango and folklore show that includes two typical orchestras: The great orchestra of Juan D´Arienzo and a quintet. Two tango singers and six dancing couples accompany the orchestra.
Enjoy the music of the “Altiplano” (the North of Argentina that borders Bolivia) and a folklore ballet with a show of “boleadoras” (formerly used by “gauchos” or Argentinian cowboys). Watch the artists on stage while you dine on a menu of typical and international dishes and exquisite Argentine wines.
- Hotel pickup and drop off: roundtrip private transfer
- 3-course dinner
- Beverages: coffee, tea, alcohol
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.