This multi-sport adventure allows you to experience kayaking and hiking in the beautiful Lake District. Explore Moreno Lake and see incredible views of Mount Tronador.
Small-Group Kayaking at Moreno Lake in Bariloche
- Adult Ages 8+
- Child Ages 2-7
Explore Bariloche on a kayak tour
Experience a half-day guided kayak tour in Bariloche, Patagonia, Argentina, paddling and exploring the picturesque Moreno lake.
Discover hidden beaches, calm bays, and an isolated island at the foot of Mount López. This half-day kayak outing is recommended for all levels, even for kids looking for a family adventure vacation in South America.
- Morning/afternoon energy snacks (cereal bars, trail mix & nonalcoholic beverages)
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene)
- Seal line/NRS drybags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items
- No exclusions added
- Travelers can enter their own pickup location.
- Pickup at 9:00 am
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No back problems.
- No expectant mothers.
- Most travelers can participate.